I’m so excited to share this checklist with you because not only will this totally help you get more prepared for your big day, but it will help us start off your day quickly and efficiently!
Your details were intentionally picked by you and help to tell the story of the day. It is important to me that I get all of those details while you are getting ready to get these out of the way before everything gets too crazy.
BRIDAL DETAILS CHECKLIST
- Dress Hanger
- Rings (both engagement and wedding bands)
- Heirloom Rings
- Invitation Suite ( 2 full sets with envelopes + stamps)
- Any other paper stationery you may have like program cards.
- Vow Book(s)
- Any other sentimental keepsakes you would like to include
We once had a bride bring her grandmother’s hand mirror. This is completely optional – but if you have something sentimental you’d like styled with your details, we love including family heirlooms in our detail shots.
- Bonus: We’d love to have a few cuts of the florals you’ll be using throughout your wedding day. If your florist will supply us a small bucket of extra pieces we can incorporate those in your detail shots
GROOM DETAILS CHECKLIST
- His shoes
- Socks (if they’re special)
- Cuff Links
- Tie or Bow Tie
- Pocket Square
- Vows Book
- Anything else he’ll have that is special or sentimental.
When we can, we always try to take a photo of your rings while you’re getting ready. If possible, try to have your engagement ring cleaned or clean it yourself. To clean at home, soak your ring in warm water with dishwashing soap for 20 to 40 minutes. Then gently brush the stone with a soft toothbrush, rinse and repeat if needed.